Important Notice – Salon Health & Safety Measures (Coronavirus)
We ask all clients to bring and wear their own personal face protection when visiting the salon. There will be a £ 1.00 charge for the supply of a face mask.
As a health and safety measure, to protect the safety of both staff and client, we will be taking your temperature with a non-contact infra-red laser thermometer. If the reading shows that it is above 38°C, outside the scope of a normal body temperature (set by Govt. guidelines), we reserve the right to refuse any treatment.
- All kit is sterilised with hospital grade surgical spirits (90% alcohol) after every client, single use disposable gloves, aprons, face mask, couch covering are used.
- The use of full face shields will be used in specific treatments
- The salon is deep cleaned every day with bleach and antibacterial products. We have invested in an Ozone & ultraviolet light air purifier, which eliminates bacteria, viruses and micro-organisms, whilst disinfecting the air. The areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machine (after each transaction) are sanitized regularly throughout the day
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs
- Antibacterial 90% alcohol based hand sanitizer will be made available for use by clients visiting the salon on entry by reception
Before making an appointment, please ask yourself the following questions
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
- Do you have a higher than normal temperature?
We reserve the right of refusal to treat any client that shows any signs of infection.
Please see our Barbicide Covid 19 qualification certificates:
Treatments for the Face, Body, Hands and Eyes at Chequers Beauty Salon
We only use the finest products for our treatments including St. Tropez, Nailtiques, Lycon Wax, Shellac & Vinylux, La La Lashes & Crystal Clear.
All our 5 treatment rooms are fully air-conditioned and we have one dedicated spray tanning room.
Chequers Leadenhall is centrally located in the city – near EC1, EC2, EC3 and EC4 with all the main stations and underground a maximum of 3-15 minutes walk. These include; London Bridge, Liverpool Street, Cannon Street, Fenchurch Street, St. Pauls, Mansion House, Bank, Tower Hill, Aldgate and Monument. Also, it is only a 12 minute DLR train ride from Canary Wharf station to Bank station.
Laser Hair Removal
Diode Laser (Triple Wave Length)
With therapists trained to equivalent of CIBTAC level 4 in Laser and IPL, you can be assured you are in safe hands.
- Pain free
- All skin types
- Tanned skin
- All hair colours
- Faster treatments
Anti-Ageing Skin Rejuvenation
Stay looking younger with our Anti-Ageing Skin Rejuvenation treatments including Glycolic Peel professional skin peeling system and Dermapen Micro-Needling to tone and tighten sagging skin, reduce fine lines and repair free radical damage. Clients describe their skin as firm, radiant, youthful and glowing as a result.