Chequers Hair & Beauty
At Chequers Beauty Salon, we have been providing high quality beauty treatments in the City of London in Leadenhall Market since 1989.
We offer Waxing, Brazilian waxing, Massage, Eyelash tinting and Eyelash extensions, Threading, Manicures, Pedicures, St. Tropez fake tanning, Electrolysis, Microdermabrasion treatments, Laser hair removal treatments, Callus peel, Eyelash perming by LVL, Anti-aging skin rejuvenating treatments (Skin peel, Dermapen – microneedling & Plasma Pen Fibroblast), Vitamin B12 shots, Fat dissolving injections and Barbering for men.
All our five treatment rooms are fully air-conditioned and we have one dedicated spray tanning room. Please see the Beauty Treatments we offer here.
Our Beauty Salon in Central London will be open Wednesday and Thursday from 10 – 6pm until further notice.
The online booking system is now open as well as telephone bookings.
Diode Laser (Triple Wave Length)
With therapists trained to equivalent of CIBTAC level 4 in Laser and IPL, you can be assured you are in safe hands.
- Pain free
- All skin types
- Tanned skin
- All hair colours
- Faster treatments
Stay looking younger with our Anti-Ageing Skin Rejuvenation treatments including Glycolic Peel professional skin peeling system and Dermapen Micro-Needling to tone and tighten sagging skin, reduce fine lines and repair free radical damage. Clients describe their skin as firm, radiant, youthful and glowing as a result.
Important Notice – Salon Health & Safety Measures (Coronavirus)
We ask all clients to bring and wear their own personal face protection when visiting the salon. There will be a £1.00 charge for the supply of a face mask.
As a health and safety measure, to protect the safety of both staff and client, we will be taking your temperature with a non-contact infra-red laser thermometer. If the reading shows that it is above 38°C, outside the scope of a normal body temperature (set by Govt. guidelines), we reserve the right to refuse any treatment.
- All kit is sterilised with hospital grade surgical spirits (90% alcohol) after every client, single use disposable gloves, aprons, face mask, couch covering are used.
- The use of full face shields will be used in specific treatments
- The salon is deep cleaned every day with bleach and antibacterial products. We have invested in an Ozone & ultraviolet light air purifier, which eliminates bacteria, viruses and micro-organisms, whilst disinfecting the air. The areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machine (after each transaction) are sanitised regularly throughout the day
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs
- Antibacterial 90% alcohol based hand sanitiser will be made available for use by clients visiting the salon on entry by reception
Before making an appointment, please ask yourself the following questions
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
- Do you have a higher than normal temperature?
We reserve the right of refusal to treat any client that shows any signs of infection.
Please see our Barbicide Covid 19 qualification certificates: