Salon opening hours
Open Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 – 6pm until further notice, with additional days:
Monday 21st December 2020 10 – 6pm
Tuesday 22nd December 2020 10 – 6pm
Wednesday 23rd December 2020 10 – 6pm (Normal opening day)
We will be closed on Thursday 24th December 2020 and re-open Wednesday 13th January 2021
The online booking system will be available at all times.
Telephone bookings will be available only on the days we are open.
Mens Barbers salon
Open most days except Fridays, 10 – 3 pm (Possibly until later, subject to demand)
We will be closed on Thursday 24 December 2020 and re-open Monday 11th January 2021
Important Notice – Salon Health & Safety Measures (Coronavirus)
We ask all clients to bring and wear their own personal face protection when visiting the salon. There will be a £1.00 charge for the supply of a face mask.
As a health and safety measure, to protect the safety of both staff and client, we will be taking your temperature with a non-contact infra-red laser thermometer. If the reading shows that it is above 38°C, outside the scope of a normal body temperature (set by Govt. guidelines), we reserve the right to refuse any treatment.
- All kit is sterilised with hospital grade surgical spirits (90% alcohol) after every client, single use disposable gloves, aprons, face mask, couch covering are used.
- The use of full face shields will be used in specific treatments
- The salon is deep cleaned every day with bleach and antibacterial products. We have invested in an Ozone & ultraviolet light air purifier, which eliminates bacteria, viruses and micro-organisms, whilst disinfecting the air. The areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machine (after each transaction) are sanitised regularly throughout the day
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs
- Antibacterial 90% alcohol based hand sanitiser will be made available for use by clients visiting the salon on entry by reception
Before making an appointment, please ask yourself the following questions
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
- Do you have a higher than normal temperature?
We reserve the right of refusal to treat any client that shows any signs of infection.
Please see our Barbicide Covid 19 qualification certificates:
Treatments for the Face, Body, Hands and Eyes at Chequers Beauty Salon
We only use the finest products for our treatments including St. Tropez, Nailtiques, Lycon Wax, Shellac & Vinylux, La La Lashes & Crystal Clear.
All our 5 treatment rooms are fully air-conditioned and we have one dedicated spray tanning room.
Chequers Leadenhall is centrally located in the city – near EC1, EC2, EC3 and EC4 with all the main stations and underground a maximum of 3-15 minutes walk. These include; London Bridge, Liverpool Street, Cannon Street, Fenchurch Street, St. Pauls, Mansion House, Bank, Tower Hill, Aldgate and Monument. Also, it is only a 12 minute DLR train ride from Canary Wharf station to Bank station.
Laser Hair Removal
Diode Laser (Triple Wave Length)
With therapists trained to equivalent of CIBTAC level 4 in Laser and IPL, you can be assured you are in safe hands.
- Pain free
- All skin types
- Tanned skin
- All hair colours
- Faster treatments
Anti-Ageing Skin Rejuvenation
Stay looking younger with our Anti-Ageing Skin Rejuvenation treatments including Glycolic Peel professional skin peeling system and Dermapen Micro-Needling to tone and tighten sagging skin, reduce fine lines and repair free radical damage. Clients describe their skin as firm, radiant, youthful and glowing as a result.