- All kit is sterilised after every client, disposable gloves are used
- The salon is deep cleaned every day with bleach and antibacterial products, including areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machine
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs
- Antibacterial hand wash, wipes or sanitiser gel are available for use by clients visiting the salon
Before making an appointment, please ask yourself the following questions
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
Treatments for the Face, Body, Hands and Eyes at Chequers Beauty Salon
We only use the finest products for our treatments including St. Tropez, Nailtiques, Lycon Wax, Shellac & Vinylux, La La Lashes & Crystal Clear.
All our 5 treatment rooms are fully air-conditioned and we have one dedicated spray tanning room.
Chequers Leadenhall is centrally located in the city – near EC1, EC2, EC3 and EC4 with all the main stations and underground a maximum of 3-15 minutes walk. These include; London Bridge, Liverpool Street, Cannon Street, Fenchurch Street, St. Pauls, Mansion House, Bank, Tower Hill, Aldgate and Monument. Also, it is only a 12 minute DLR train ride from Canary Wharf station to Bank station.
Laser Hair Removal
Diode Laser (Triple Wave Length)
With therapists trained to equivalent of CIBTAC level 4 in Laser and IPL, you can be assured you are in safe hands.
- Pain free
- All skin types
- Tanned skin
- All hair colours
- Faster treatments
Anti-Ageing Skin Rejuvenation
Stay looking younger with our Anti-Ageing Skin Rejuvenation treatments including Glycolic Peel professional skin peeling system and Dermapen Micro-Needling to tone and tighten sagging skin, reduce fine lines and repair free radical damage. Clients describe their skin as firm, radiant, youthful and glowing as a result.